Here at the Holt Lodge Hotel, we understand that a relaxing break can often be improved by sharing time with your four-legged canine friend.
The Holt Lodge Hotel is ideally situated for exploring the beautiful landscapes and scenery of North East Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire and the beautiful Snowdonia National Park is less than an hour’s drive away.
We have designated several of our rooms as “dog-friendly” and these can be equipped with treats and a water bowl.
The charge for your companions is £10.00 per dog per night.
We have set a few guidelines to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests which we ask you to respect:-
- No pups under the age of 12 months.
- Please inform us of your dog breed, size and name of your dog when making a reservation.
- Only Two dogs allowed in each dog-friendly room.
- Collars and leads must be worn when in the hotel and groundsYou are responsible for cleaning up after your dog whilst on hotel property and its surrounds.
- Dogs are allowed in the bar area but not in the Restaurant.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the bedroom.
- Please bring your dog’s bedding or crate and do not let them use the hotels beds or chairs.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be stopped to ensure other guests are not disturbed.
- A charge will be made for damage or excessive cleaning as a result of your dog.